Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2005


Megan, my sister was home from class around 7:30 or 8:00. She greeted me with a huge smile when she saw me sitting in her room at her computer. She explained that she was a little bit late getting home because she had stopped at the Nextel shop and purchased a new phone for $400.00. Her last phone she had was bought off of Ebay. Shortly after it was shipped to her, she found out that it was stolen. I had a good laugh at that one because only my sister would buy a stolen cell phone from Ebay.

Erica, my sister's roomate, Megan, and I ordered food, quickly ate it after it was delivered, then went to the liquor store. Outside of the store, as we were about to get out of the car, a man came up to the window and says,"Can I ask you guys a question?" Cautiosly I rolled the window down just a little bit, then asked what he wanted. He took a few puffs off the blunt he was smoking and casually asked what we were doing that night. "Nothing," we both said. Still smoking the blunt, he said,"I'm not going to lie to you guys .... I'm homeless and I drink. Will you guys buy me some alcohol?" "I have to go to Eckert and pick up a prescription," Megan lied. The man must have been hard of hearing because he kept asking us to get him liquor. A few moments later he walked away, probably looking for someone else to get him his alcohol.

Inside the store we looked around for something good to drink and decided on Malibu rum, a bottle of tequila, margarita mix, Stolie's strawberry and a bottle of Arbor Mist. "Where's the party at?" everyone kept asking us.

The bottle of Arbor Mist was drank as Megan and I got ready to go out. We didn't quite finish it off, but it was close to gone.

All of the cab services were busy last night so I ended up driving a couple of blocks to Megan's friend's house. He was having a few people over; mostly people from where he and my sister work.

When we walked into the apartment there were a bunch of guys playing cards, being loud, having fun, and getting drunk. We got there around 11pm and everyone was already smashed. Megan, Erica and I had some catching up to do so we ended up taking shots. Megan and Erica did tequila shots and I did blackberry brandy which belonged to someone who lived at the apartment. The girl who bartends at the bar where Megan works made us each a white russian. Next, I had a margarita.

Within forty five minutes of being at the party, my sister managed to spill two full drinks. The margarita went all over her lap, making it look as though she pissed herself. Luckily someone was nice enough to lend her a pair of sweatpants. I laughed so hard at the site of her; before and after she spilled the drink. Before because her pants were all wet and after because she looked ridiculous wearing sweatpants and high heels.

I managed to drive us back to her house safely. There, I passed out on the couch for a few hours. I woke up at 6am and wasn't able to go back to sleep for another three hours. For some reason, during the past week I've been sleeping like that. It's shitty.

As I type this Megan is packing her stuff to go home....

missdahling at 2:52 pm